Chevrolet Beretta Wheels / Rims, Mirrors & Lights
A GM classic, The Chevy Beretta was originally introduced in 1987, some of the hottest aftermarket activity is for the 1990-1996 Chevrolet Beretta parts and Chevy automotive lighting solutions. Custom wheels, steel and alloy are both popular. This vehicle is a pride and joy, ,sentimental favorite in many driveways, workshops and garages across North America. Chevy's answer to compact and sporty, this GM vehicle is a front-drive coupe with stylings and hints of the distant Corsica sedan.
Revamping upgrades mostly included changes under the hood, but not too much in terms of exterior major changes. V6 engines standard in the GT coupe. There was also a sporty GTZ replacing the prior GTU.
The automotive consumer watchdog gives the chronology of the Chevy Beretta year to year (quoted here for your reference), as follows:
- 1991 the high performance GTZ could get a V6 engine instead of the standard Quad 4. Accompanying the airbag was a new steering wheel, plus redesigned gauges and controls.
- 1992 Antilock braking became standard, base 2.2-liter engine added 15 horsepower. The 3.1-liter V6 again was standard on the GT and optional on base and GTZ Berettas. The GTZ continued to use a standard Quad 4 engine.
- 1993 Base, GT, and GTZ models again went on sale, but the V6 that had been standard on the GT was now optional for all Berettas. The GT's Quad 4 engine dropped five horsepower, due to stricter emissions standards.
- 1994 More-potent engines arrived, a Z26 with new Quad 4 engine replaced the GT/GTZ, and a 4-speed electronic automatic transmission joined the 3-speed. The new 2.2-liter 4-cylinder engine made 120 horsepower (up from 110), and the available V6 gained 20 horsepower (now rated at 160). The dual-overhead-cam 2.3-liter Quad 4 engine, installed in the Z26 coupe, developed 170 horsepower. The new electronic 4-speed automatic was the sole transmission choice for Berettas with V6 power. Door-mounted front shoulder belts replaced the former manual seatbelts.
- 1995 Chevrolet Beretta: Daytime running lights were added, and the Z26 got V6 power, deleting the Quad 4 engine. Automatic-transmission fluid and spark plugs now required no servicing for 100,000 miles under normal operating conditions.
- 1996 For its final season, the Chevrolet Beretta front-drive coupe showed few changes
This car was not the attention-grabber of the GM banner at the time, like the Cavalier and Lumina a sporty cousin of the Corsica, the Chevy Beretta made a bold statement of advancement and automotive technology, especially with its impressive head light and tail light configuration, which is not only safer, but also with full daytime running lights (DRLs) as standard equipment unheard of up to that point, leading the way and making pop-up specialty lighting, now a distant memory on some other cars and trucks.
Either seen and toted as compact or lower-end mid-size vehicle with a 2.2L engine. Wheel, rim and tire size has been increased slightly for improved traction, offering lots of customization and upsizing options, custom Chevy rims from our wide selection. No frills and adequate, practical and affordable, with not many excessive trims or finishes, it can do with a special tender locing care touch and styling to carry it around on the open road. Its key competitors are the Ford Contour/Mercury Mystique, Chrysler Cirrus/Dodge Stratus and the Altima. As a smallish sedan, spells tough capacity on wheels.
A favorite for restoration, stock or muscle car application, specialty racing. Steel and alloy wheels14 through 16 x 6-7 wide in numerous shiny finishes, like shades of bright and medium silver, machined face, diamond spoke, charcoal vents, as well as black, white, aqua, 10-spoke, medium vent, machined lip, black, blue, red or white face, 5 slot, 20 hole Chevy OEM steel wheels, fitted with and from a variety of premier series wheel covers 5, 7 spoke pinwheel, silver with/without accent, copies, replicas, chrome bands edge and lug nut covers in chrome finish, silver and charcoal combinations, as well as silver and chrome Chevy wheel covers, caps and centre covers/caps, lug nut covers and all wheel accessories and fasteners, for the complete deal.