Volvo V70 Wheels / Rims, Mirrors & Lights
Introduced back in 1988 it is the first time this model made its way onto the market. A quality product inside and out, including its parts and aftermarket, exterior components and automotive accessories.
With the new S70 (sedan), V70 (wagon) and C70 (coupe) Volvo continued to set the pace and capture the market.
Volvo has a unique designation system where S denotes a sedan, V a wagon (and, perhaps, a rumored sport-utility machine) and C a coupe or convertible. These letters are then combined with a number that applies to an entire line. For example an S- and V90, for example, are the new names for the current 960 sedan and wagon.
They look a lot in styling, fit, form and function, like their 850 grandparents, from whom they take their inspiration and are actually descendents of these classics. They do however sport slight changes to their front stylings to make them more modern, contemporary and competitive.
The Volov V70 competes with the best in class luxury C-Class Mercedes, 3-Series BMW, and even Lexus ES 300. The Volvo V70 stands its ground. It is a quality-manufactured, precision-engineered, 4-Dr Wagon with a 2.4L Inline 5; 2.3L Inline 5
Transmissions: 0 Speed Automatic; 4 Speed Automatic; 5 Speed Manual All Wheel Drive; Front Wheel drive iterations. There are trim levels Base, GLT, T5 and XC.
Here are some of the manufacturer specifications, to give you an idea of what to look for in a quality set of replacement of aftermarket wheels and wheel accessories, as well as Volvo V70 car lights (front and rear, LH/RH applications) and interior/exterior Volvo mirrors.
- Chrome/bright trim that could easily be picked up in the design of the alloy wheels and wheel covers, trim ring sets and other wheel accessories (caps, covers, fasteners etc.) that your select to style your ride.
- The Volvo V70 driver and passenger power heated body color door mirrors, as well as interior Volvo V-70 rear-view mirror can all be sourced from here. Featuring day time running lights Complex surface lens halogen bulb single headlights
- The set of alloy wheels that you choose, will support and enable the vehicle and by its external dimensions (listed here), it is clear to see how and why a wider and larger custom-tailored V70 rim will serve your purposes and performance best, no matter your application and specific requirement.
- The Volvo V-70’s external OEM dimensions: overall length (mm): 4,722, overall width (mm): 1,760, overall height (mm): 1,402, wheelbase (mm): 2,664, front track (mm): 1,519, rear track (mm): 1,471 and curb to curb turning circle (mm): 10,211
- Other wheel characteristics include the OEM Volvo V-70 standard steel rim, 2.74:1 axle ratio and Strut front suspension (stabilizer bar independent with coil springs) , multi-link rear suspension (with stabilizer bar semi-independent with coil springs), all come to life with the right set of precision fitment and exact match, custom-modified Volvo rims to assist steering, handling, responsivensess and optimizing the low coefficient of drag: 0.32